Blog

About Me

I am into Web Marketing with around 5 years of experience in the Internet Marketing Industry. I have worked on various niches like designing,dating,finance, entertainment, Blog Marketing & web 2.0 sites. I also involved in article writing & content creation & online advertising. I have previously worked as Events Marketing Team Lead in 123greetings.com & as Link Team Lead in Digital Avenues.
I love blogging on various platforms & website management.

Why Blogging On Internet Marketing

Sunday, April 5, 2009 - - 0 Comments

Well it must be quite strange to many that why I decide to blog so late spending quite a long time in this industry. Honesty I wanted to blog from many days but it was just not happening on a regular basis as I manage client sites & work on some projects. In fact I had started a blog as on " Web 2.0 & SEO Tools" as early as in 2006 but sadly could not continue with that.

I also made a Tech Mashup showing up news & pics from sites like TechCrunch, Mashable, Flickr based on PopUrls just for fun.

I do like working & designing on wordpress , infact this theme is also a modified version of a popular wordpress one. I would be shifting this blog to a domain in coming months,

Still when I look back at the time when I had got into Web Marketing in Kolkata I hardly knew anything about it , and also very few people here knew about it. I started with banking & sales but was not liking it too much when I got to know about this 123greetings from a friend who was working there. I thought of giving it a shot for a part time job and joined, They had started on this internet marketing like 1.5 years back and was expanding the team. but I really started to like the job and the people around there.
The best part of the job was we could study and research a lot on many things which I do miss now too.
I had worked there for around 4years starting as team member then a Events Team lead and then I moved on to other companies since I began to feel I need to experiment on other sectors too.
I also enjoyed working in Digital Avenues as I did have some friends from my last office & it was really fun working here too.

You can check out my blog for internet marketing info and various online tweaks.

This entry was posted on 1:06 AM and is filed under internet marketing , kolkata , SEO . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: