Blog

About Me

I am into Web Marketing with around 5 years of experience in the Internet Marketing Industry. I have worked on various niches like designing,dating,finance, entertainment, Blog Marketing & web 2.0 sites. I also involved in article writing & content creation & online advertising. I have previously worked as Events Marketing Team Lead in 123greetings.com & as Link Team Lead in Digital Avenues.
I love blogging on various platforms & website management.

Youtube Video On Optimizing Adsense Performance

Monday, April 6, 2009 - - 0 Comments

This is a good introductory video guide by two Australian AdSense team members, Mel Ann for to optimizing AdSense. It’s not very advanced but if you’re for starters with AdSense it’s worth a watch.

This entry was posted on 4:28 AM and is filed under advertising , google . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: